Important Flood Recovery Information
- Revenue Information Bulletin 16-047: Tax Relief to Individuals and Businesses Affected by South Louisiana Severe Storms and Flooding Return Filing and Tax Payment Deadlines Extended
- Revenue Information Bulletin 16-048: Frequently Asked Questions on Disaster Recovery Related Topics
- Revenue Information Bulletin 16-049: Tax Relief to Individuals Affected by South Louisiana Severe Storms and Flooding; Natural Disaster Tax Refund Claims
- Filing and payment extensions available for Louisiana taxpayers affected by August flooding
- Frequently Asked Questions on Disaster Recovery Related Topics
- State of Mississippi Tax Relief for Louisiana Flood Victims
- IRS Tax Relief for Victims of Severe Storms and Flooding in Louisiana
- Sales tax refunds available for personal property destroyed in floods
- State of Arkansas Extends Tax Deadline for Louisiana Taxpayers.
- IRS: Retirement Plans Can Make Loans, Hardship Distributions to Louisiana Flood Victims
- Alabama Department of Revenue provides tax relief to Louisiana flood victims.