Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I tell what browser version I am using?
- How to determine my operating system?
- I get a message box saying that I don’t have a connection to the Internet, when I actually do have a connection.
- What is the best resolution (e.g. 800x600 or higher) to have set in order to use this web site?
- Why am I missing parts of the web page (e.g. images)?
- When I click on a form, the tax forms appear and then suddenly disappears. Why?
- How can I download a form directly to my hard drive and stop the form from displaying in the web browser window?
- When I download a PDF form, I get a message claiming that the PDF file is damaged (or corrupted). Is your file damaged?
- When I tried to download a PDF form, I got a message asking me what application to use. I selected Word (or another program). Now all I see is weird symbols when I look at the file. What can I do?
- How can I get a copy of my tax return?
- What can I do to protect my information?
top of page